Our House wines are specially selected for their quality and value
All at £15.95
House Champagne £29.95
1. Sancerre, Les Collinettes, Joseph Mellot 2011. Stylish and crisp aromas of gooseberries and powerful fruit flavours, linked with a clean finish, from one of the finest and most dynamic producers. £25.95
3. Chablis, Louis Jadot. A fuller style of Chablis, still typically bone-dry, but also with a well-rounded finish and subtle hints of toasty-vanilla oak flavours. £26.95
4. Meursault, Paul Deloux. This famous Côte de Beaune village is renowned for wines such as this full, creamy, rich white with its terrific structure and concentration. £39.95
5. Saint-Aubin, Louis Jadot 2006. From the Côte de Beaune's western fringe: soft velvety character with red berry richness, full of elegance and with a good concentration. £29.95
6. Gevrey-Chambertin, Louis Jadot 2008
The name of the producer in this village guarantees this full rich structure with intense red berry vibrancy and a mellow long lasting character. £44.95
7. Château des Bardes, Saint-Émilion Grand Cru. The wine has rich, fruit aromas: juicy, sweet tannins backed by soft touches of vanilla-toastiness from time spent in oak £27.95
8. Château Fonsèche, Haut-Médoc. A fruit-forward style: the palate shows both bramble and blackcurrant fruit, followed by notes of liquorice and velvety tannins £19.95
9. Châteauneuf-du-Pape, La Tiare du Pape 2007. A classic Chateauneuf with masses of power, strong berry-fruit and warm spice with vanilla-oak undertones. £32.95
10. Mâcon Rosé, Louis JadotDeliciously dry and fruity: Gamay grapes from the Côte Mâconnais brim with red berry flavours and a crisp freshness. £19.95
11. Château Montcabrier Rosé, Bordeaux Supérieur 2010A blend of Cabernet and Merlot which delivers delicious, lively raspberry and strawberry fruit flavours. £15.95
12. Errázuriz Cabernet Sauvignon Max Reserva, Aconcagua Valley 2010
Exceptional quality, deep ruby in colour, with a nose showing complexity and hints of eucalyptus. The palate is concentrated with ripe cherry, blackcurrant and mint £23.95
14. Veramonte Sauvignon Blanc Reserva, Casablanca Valley 2012. Fine example of cool-climate Chilean Sauvignon with fresh-cut grass and gooseberries and a hint of green pepper. £16.95
15. Wynns Cabernet Sauvignon, Coonawarra. Rich cassis and distinctive dark red cherry are married with a hint of regional and varietal Coonawarra mint on the nose: good Cabernet fruit, with subtle, creamy oak. £24.95
16. Hardys The Riddle Shiraz-Cabernet, South-Eastern AustraliaSpicy pepper, raspberry and cherry of the Shiraz and the blackcurrant, capsicum and mint of the Cabernet. Lightly oaked, soft and mellow. £16.95
17. Villa Maria Private Bin Sauvignon Blanc, Marlborough 2012. Herbaceous and flavoursome from this world-renowned estate.The palate is lively and intense, with mouth-filling, tropical fruit flavours. £18.95
18. Brancott Unoaked Chardonnay, Gisborne 2012. Tropical fruit and peach scented wine with a note of apricot and texture to the palate. £16.95
19. Ruffino Il Leo Chianti
Chianti, situated in Tuscany in central Italy, is home to probably the best-known and most iconic Italian wine in the world £18.95
20. Barolo Il Bastione 2008A lighter style of Barolo, with rich fruit and a lingering liquorice finish. Made from the Nebbiolo grape and matured in oak, this wine has style and complexity. £29.95
21. Pinot Grigio Provincia di Pavia Terre D'Alteni, La Versa 2009Subtle bouquet of apples and aromatic herbs, the palate is deliciously fresh with a slight richness to the finish. £15.95
22. Alidis Tinto 6 Meses Barrica, Viña Mambrilla, Ribera del Duero 2011. This Tempranillo is delightfully soft and fruity with a rich warmth and a toast character £18.95
23. Marquis de Morano Rioja Riserva
Matured raspberry and cherry fruit with hints of vanilla spice on the lingering velvety finish £19.95
24. Drostdy-Hof Winemakers Collection Pinotage, Western Cape 2012. Shows cherry, raspberry and a note of banana with subtle spicy oak aromas: deliciously concentrated berry flavours. £16.95
25. Piesporter Michelsberg, J Brader 2010. This tiny village and dramatic steep vineyards give a distinctive minerally character, fresh and lively £10.95
26 Malbrontes Malbec, Torrentes 2012
Blackberry Fruit, some spice and notes of blossom from the Torrentes £18.95
Champagne and Sparkling
27. Moët & Chandon Brut Impérial. A well known blend of older reserves with young wines to ensure a consistency of this flowery aroma and warm biscuit hints. £44.95
28. Codorníu Brut, CavaClassy, dry, sparkling wine, this renowned House choose to use the traditional Spanish varieties of Parellada, Xarel-lo and Macabeo. £16.95
29. Prosecco, Italies most popular sparkling wine. £16.95 ( £6.50 by the glass )
30. Brown Brothers Late Harvest Orange Muscat and Flora, Victoria 2011 Half Bottle. A unique dessert wine made from a rare blend of two grape varieties grown in Victoria. It has a wonderfully light, floral aroma and sweet, grapey palate. £15.95
31 Sauternes, Les Sablettes 2004
Les Sablettes is the second wine from world renown Chateau Doisy Vedrines. This Chateau has been producing Sauternes in the Barsac region For over 200 hundred years £19.95
A refreshingly fruity cocktail, made with Crème de Cassis and House sparkling.
A variation of Harry’s classic, made with a passion fruit puree finished with House sparkling.
A tropical blend of white rum and triple sec, finished with orange and pineapple juice.
A classic Summer Margarita made with fresh raspberries.
The ever popular rum sour with your choice of dark or light rum, finished with crisp home grown mint (choice of classic or strawberry and kiwi).
A timeless cocktail of vodka and triple sec finished with cranberry juice.
Created at Caer Beris, this blend of port and white rum is the perfect way to enjoy a Summers Evening.